|Job Title||Project Engineers|
|Experience||Minimum of 2 – 3 years of relevant working experience as an Engineer, preferably in the Oil & Gas Fabrication industry.|
|Main Responsibilities||• Plan and prepare the Project Execution Plan, for tender submission.
• Attend weekly meetings with respective project stakeholders and client to ensure project is delivered as per the contract requirement.
• Consolidate and prepare presentation from project stakeholders; to present in the daily Progress Meeting with client.
• Prepare Minutes of Meeting for the daily Progress Meeting with client and Weekly Meetings with respective project stakeholder for client approval.
• Prepare presentation slides for Project Manager for monthly Yard Meeting.
• Manage the Daily Toolbox to highlight on progress, quality and safety issues.
• Attend to site discussion to solve all issues pertaining to the project.
• Issue Purchase/Service Requisition as per project requirement; to ensure material/items purchased are according to project specification.
• Prepare project progress claims, for submission to client for approval.
• Organize and facilitate monthly HSE safety campaigns with respective project stakeholders; to create safety awareness.
• Review and analyze weekly report with Planner to ensure project is within the timeline.
• Initiate, monitor and expedite on daily and weekly basis on the documents & procedures from respective project stakeholders, for client approval.
• Develop and prepare the Method of Statement, upon client request.
• Identify and analyze the hazard to develop the Job Hazard Analysis (JHA) for client review and approval.
• Prepare checklist for authorities’ inspection by DOSH and DCA to ensure compliance.
• Lead deliverables until completion of Final documentation; to avoid occurrence of any major issues or delay in project progress.
• Provide input to Contract Administrator on Change Order work, for claims submission to client.
• Monitor and manage project quality compliance according to standard, specification and Project Specific Procedures (PSP); to ensure quality meet the project specification.
• Follow-up with Procurement on Purchase Requisition issued by Engineering (Yard/DDE) to ensure items purchased are according to project specification and delivered as per Required On-Site (ROS) date.
• Lead all drawings deliverables from Engineering on the Front-End Engineering Design (FEED) stage till fabrication; to ensure the information is accurate.
• Follow-up on material arrival, inspection and issuance; to ensure material are according to project specification.
• Monitor on progress of all pre-commissioning activities; to ensure all deliverable is delivered as per the contract and timely manner.
• Attend Contract Close-Out Meeting with Client; to ensure all deliverables is delivered as per contract and timely manner.
• Follow-up on the project closure and issuance of Notice of Final Acceptance (NFA); to ensure project are closed after sail-away.
|Minimum Requirements||Interface and manage the project requirements with all the project stakeholders to meet the contractual and client requirements.|
|Qualifications & Certifications||Degree in Engineering or any other equivalent field from recognized Higher Learning Institution.|
|Skill/Attributes/Competencies||• Familiar with MS Office especially MS Excel, MS Words & MS PowerPoint.
• Possess a good interpersonal skill and able to interact with various stakeholder in both project team and client.
• Possess good analytical skill.
• Able to plan and prioritize work to meet deadlines.
• Willing to travel (depends on project requirement).
Send your resume/cv to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply