- About Us
- Media Centre
- Contact Us
Your chance for a rewarding career starts here.
With our global presence in over 20 countries, we remain steadfast in nurturing our people as we continuously attract and grow our multinational workforce.
Life as the People of Sapura Energy means succeeding in a nurturing environment, opportunities for learning, as well as the motivation for growth. We will be guided by our honesty, trust and respect for all. And we achieve our business objectives by being safe, agile and professional.
As we embark in expanding our operations globally, Sapura is looking for dynamic, energetic, confident and mature professionals to complement and add value to its current business. We are looking for suitable candidates to fill the role of:
- Project Manager (Ref: ENG005)
- Project Engineer (Ref: ENG006)
- Project Control Manager (Ref: ENG007)
- QA/QC Manager (Ref: ENG008)
- QA/QC Engineer (Ref: ENG009)
- HSE Manager (Ref: ENG010)
- HSE Engineer (Ref:ENG011)
- Possess a Mechanical or Civil Engineering degree. A Masters degree in Mechanical or Civil Engineering would be an added advantage;
- Between 10-15 years of relevant experience in an Oil & Gas/EPCIC environment;
- Possess strong analytical, problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills in English;
- Performance driven, committed, tactful and has good commercial and business acumen;
- Strong ability to organize and prioritize tasks on hand, and able to meet tight deadlines;
- Possess good technical and conceptual skills to understand complex process and management systems;
- Strong knowledge in relevant international design codes and standard of international oil companies would be an added advantage.
If you are a candidate that fulfills the above criteria, send us your profile for consideration at email@example.com today.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further interviews.