- Well Intervention & Decommissioning
- Operations and Maintenance
We provide cost-effective Light Well Intervention (LWI) services for the subsea oil and gas industry. This includes Riserless Light Well Intervention (RLWI) and subsea well abandonment.
RLWI technology enables work to be performed on subsea wells without the use of a conventional drill rig with marine riser. All operations can be performed from a mono-hull vessel of opportunity, offering significant cost savings when compared to a rig-based solution. The higher availability and fast mobilisation/ transit times of mono-hull vessels add to the operator’s benefit.
In decommissioning, we provide turnkey engineering, survey and offshore decommissioning services with extensive experiences within the Group and associate companies.
- Major inspection, repair and maintenance of platforms, pipelines, Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) vessels, Floating Storage and Offloading (FSO) vessels etc.
- Inspection and testing of Mobile Offshore Production Unit jacking systems
- Installation, repair and inspection of subsea facilities
- Rigless suspension of wells
- Wellhead severance and recovery (below mud line)
- Flushing of facilities and flowlines
- Mothballing and preservation of facilities
- Decommissioning of facilities
- Rigless intervention, plug and abandonment
- Well abandonment
- Platform removal
- Flowline disconnection
- Flowline and umbilical recovery