LIM FU YEN
Non-Independent Non-Executive Director
AGE / GENDER/ NATIONALITY:
44 / Male / Malaysian
DATE OF APPOINTMENT:
1 June 2022
BOARD COMMITTEE MEMBERSHIPS:
- Member, Board Risk Management Committee
- Member, Board Nomination and Remuneration Committee
DIRECTORSHIP IN OTHER PUBLIC COMPANIES AND LISTED ISSUERS:
EXPERIENCE/ACHIEVEMENT AND OCCUPATION:
- Mr Lim Fu Yen was attached to Ekuiti Nasional Berhad (“Ekuinas”) from April 2014 to July 2020. His extensive experience in private equity covered investment, business management, financial restructuring, and operational turnaround. His last position was Senior Director of Investment at Ekuinas.
- He was the Chief Subsidiary Management Officer (“CSMO”) of Tenaga Nasional Berhad from August 2020 to August 2021. As CSMO, he oversaw the management and improvement of 12 TNB subsidiaries across 4 sectors; including Manufacturing, Services, Power, and Telco.
- Mr Lim Fu Yen is currently the Independent Non-Executive Chairman of Malaysian Transformer Manufacturing (a wholly-owned TNB subsidiary) and the Independent Non-Executive Director of Malay-Sino Chemical Industries (majority-owned Batu Kawan Berhad subsidiary).
ACADEMIC/ PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Master of Business Administration from Stanford University’s Graduate School of Business in California, USA.
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Engineering Science and Honours Economics from Dartmouth College in New Hampshire, USA.