|At least 5 years’ hands-on experience using AutoCAD in the construction industry, of which 3 years have been in offshore oil & gas industry.
|• To draft tie down and sea fastening drawings for transportation cargo on material barge design by marine engineers.
• To draft and assist in preparing miscellaneous operations and engineering sketches and drawings.
• To check any interference problem in offshore operations and engineering sketches and drawings.
• Review and check all operations and engineering sketches and drawings done by the subordinates and giving feedback to engineers
• To draft best mooring arrangements for derrick and lay barge for offshore operation.
• To perform and oversee subordinates but not limited to the above engineering drafting scope of work.
• Produce drafting work for project changes which required immediate deliverables.
• To ensure the drawing produced must be in good quality.
• To ensure the drawings produced must be completed and delivered on time.
• To ensure enough Draught person for the related tasks / works / projects
• To manage and segregate the works / tasks to meet the requirements of each project.
• To ensure all Draughts persons, Field Engineers and Engineering Engineers to follow internal standard that has been established.
|• Decision to rework on engineering and operational drawings and sketches
• Stop Work Authority
• Self-starter, analytical mind, independent, proactive & committed
|Qualifications & Certifications
|A recognized Draughtsman apprenticeship, Diploma or equivalent
This job is Expired