|Job Title||Field Engineer|
|Experience||5 years of experience in the Oil & Gas industry as Piping Engineer with hands on experience in FEED, Detail Engineering & Project Execution following International Codes & Standards.|
|Main Responsibilities||· Oversee the preparation of all engineering and technical procedure manuals related to the standard Operations, ensure the availability of these documents to all relevant personnel.
· Issue of project task plans in timely manner in order to ensure the efficient operations of the vessel. • Review of the project Scope of Work, specifications and other engineering requirements associated with the Operations.
· Preparation of materials and spare part lists for Project materials and liaising with the Procurement.
· Attendance at any project meeting as required ensuring that meetings are minuted, actions specified, and closed in a timely manner.
· Make any recommendations necessary when it is apparent that external specialist assistance is required.
· Attendance at interface meetings required with other internal disciplines, outside bodies and Company. Ensure that these meetings are minuted, actions specified and closed in a timely manner.
· Make recommendations for the resolution of technical problems with Sapura Energy and Company
· Assist the OCM in defining the work sequence of equipment in the field related to Barge operations.
· Ensure that all work performed complies with the Engineering requirements of the Project.
· Assist in any corrective action that is required on work in progress from a technical standpoint.
· Monitor technical aspects of the work and keep the OCM advised as to the results being obtained.
· Ensure that all safety requirements for the Project are met. • Liaise with the Quality function on all matters as required.
· Identify critical parts of the work (technical, clash, etc.) and provide input for risk analysis sessions.
· Issue of approved engineering documents to subcontractors and ensure that the subcontractors are working in accordance with these directions.
· Assist in the implementation and adherence to the Sapura Energy offshore management of change procedures.
This job is Expired