|Job Title||Lead Draftsman|
|Experience||(12) years total working experience in oil & gas industry; whereby at least 8 years should be in transportation and installation engineering. Possess direct involvement in T&I project execution in various type of contract, such as EPICIC or T&I projects.|
• To oversee the operation of drafting group to ensure resources are sufficient for both current ongoing projects and bidding support.
• To maintain good and systematic record for any past project reference.
• To review drawings for transportation arrangement, tie-down arrangement and details
• To review drafting work with related to main work barge anchor pattern mooring arrangement for the best position of work barge at offshore by understanding the surrounding constraints.
• To review drawings for rigging arrangement and rigging details for heavy lift of structures and miscellaneous riggings.
• To review lift charts for all lifts from lift off till set down, jacket upending or double block upending lift charts, monopile lift charts.
• To review beach pull anchor, hold back design, and its associated installation sequences.
• To review sketches, story board for installation sequences for various installation of structure, piles, pipeline, SURF, subsea structure.
• To review installation aids structural design drawings.
• To review drawing and MTO for all installation aids design, such as spreader bar/ frame, pipeline pulling/ laydown heads, padeyes, trunnions, bumpers, mudmats etc.
• To review 3D check for critical offshore lift to ensure clash free.
• To review drawings and MTO for miscellaneous platforms design, tie-downs for additional equipment required for offshore operation.
• To ensure allocation of drafting resources within the group.
• To provide continuous improvement plan for increasing efficiency of drafting group.
|Skill/Attributes/Competencies||• Reasonable command in written and spoken English
• Well-versed in various MWS requirements, and clients’ specifications for offshore operation and engineering, i.e., minimum gap requirement.
• Familiar with drafting tool, i.e., Autocad, Inventor, PDMS, BOCAD.
• Possess good interpersonal and communication skills and able to liaise with various stakeholders internally and externally.
|Qualifications & Certifications||Recognized draughtsman apprenticeship, Diploma, SPM or equivalent.|
Send your resume/cv to email@example.com to apply