|Job Title||Sr. Project Engineer|
|Experience||7 to 10 years of working experience in related job positions preferably in the Oil & Gas Industry.|
|Main Responsibilities||• Review contract work scope and specifications.
• Progress reporting and budget related to scope.
• Ensure that Engineering work is carried out following the specified Project requirements and/or industry standard.
• Ensure that Know-how and expertise are cascaded to Project and Field Engineers working under his supervision.
• Make recommendations to the Sr. Project Manager for the resolution of technical problems.
• Assist the Project Sr. Buyer with the technical aspects of supplies and/or subcontracts that fall under their area of expertise. This includes requisitions, technical bid comparisons, etc.
• Produce an updated list of deliverables (MDR) of the dedicated discipline and determine progress.
• Establish all necessary calculation notes, requisitions, drawings, procedures (normal and contingency) and Task Plans that are required for the performance of the work.
• Ensure a suitable level of detail and scope is included in procedures before issued for review status.
• Identify critical parts of their scope of work (technical, planning, clashes, etc.) and inform the Sr. Project Manager.
• Participate in the engineering co-ordination meeting to share inputs/outputs with other Engineers.
• Ensure suitability of all installation aids and equipment related to the scope
• Liaise with the appropriate engineering departments for the design, fabrication, testing and delivery of all installation aids related to the scope • Liaison with the Project Engineers, Construction Manager and the Logistics team for the collection, load out and transportation of Materials where applicable.
• Organize and carry out site visits to various project locations, carry out detailed surveys, and note any HSE issues.
• Work with structural/design/analysis engineers to compile suitable installation/removal aids; including pad eyes, lift rigging, Barge/Vessel Sea fastening, bumper frames.
• Manage and control Sapura USA Subcontractors for the fabrication of installation/removal aids.
• Supervise discipline engineers such as welding, NDT, and FJC for the pipeline production and structure installation works.
• Supervise Sapura USA subcontractors’ activities (when applicable).
• Participate in the operational phase including mobilizations, site visits, SITs and presence on the installation vessel as required
• Work with the Project HSE Team and the Project Management team to ensure that all areas of the project operations conform to applicable HSE plans and obligations set by Sapura Energy, regulatory, and contractual requirements.
• Implement all activities following the requirement of Sapura USA, and Project Quality Management System and Project Contractual requirements.
• Lead Engineer will perform CRA’s on specific installation procedures and follow up corrective actions in liaison with Project HSE Manager.
|Minimum Requirements||Able to communicate and implement HSE Management Systems at all levels of employees within the organization.|
|Qualifications & Certifications||
Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, or related discipline
|Skill/Attributes/Competencies||T&I Projects, Oil & Gas Industry, Commissioning & Decom|
Send your resume/cv to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply